Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Welcome

My name is Matt and i live in Salt Lake City, UT. I am a student at the University of Utah and am an avid hockey fan. I play college hockey here at the U and also officiate hockey games here in Salt Lake. I am one of the few fans of the NHL left here in the States and wish to share my knowledge of the sport with the rest of the country as well as the world. Hockey is a declining sport and that needs to change now. There's just so much to love about the sport. The goals, the fights, the rivalries; it's just so beautiful! The NHL is in its most exciting stage of the season and other leagues are starting to get interesting as well. Now's the time to get into the sport and i'm here to help with the transition.

Here's to the coolest sport in the world (literally)

No comments: