Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Take on the Media (Part 1)

Alright, it is time to give my take on the media and how it broadcast the sport of hockey all across the country as well as the world. I remember back when i was in elementary school and hockey was a big thing. I could turn on the local channels and be able to see a live hockey game. There were movies such as Slapshot and The Mighty Ducks and everyone was a fan of hockey. But then something happened as i grwe up. Many went away from the sport and turned to other professional sports such as the NFL and NBA (which is a stupid league and should not be as popular as it is today), thus making hockey a dying sport here in America. I think that this sucks. Hockey has been my life for about the past ten years and i wouldn't trade it for the world. Hockey is the greatest and coolest (literally) sport in the world and demands the respect that i give it.

No comments: